Phone-from-Home Super Sunday - November 8
In this unprecedented year,
food insecurity in our community has never been greater.
On Sunday, November 8, we need your volunteer support for a special, doubly impactful phone-from-home Super Sunday.
Every dollar raised for our Federation to help those in need in our community and around the world will be matched by a dollar being allocated to Schoke Jewish Family Service to address local food insecurity needs exacerbated by the COVID-19 crisis.*
Super Sunday has always been important.
It’s never been more important than this year.
And it’s never been easier to help.
This year’s phone-a-thon will be different than a typical Super Sunday, as we will not be gathering in person to make phone calls. Instead, the participation of your volunteers will involve the following:
1. Receiving an assignment of up to 15 solicitations, to be sent either shortly before or on the date of Super Sunday.
2. Participating in a Zoom training session, with options being provided at 10 am, 11 am, 12 noon, and 1 pm on the date of Super Sunday.
3. Calling all the assigned solicitations on the date of Super Sunday, leaving a phone message and return phone number for any calls that go to voicemail.
4. Sending a follow-up email on the date of Super Sunday to any calls that are not answered (i.e. go to voicemail, no answer, etc.).
5. Making a follow-up call on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday to any calls that were not answered
6. Providing our office with an email documenting the results of all calls.
*Funds to be matched limited to food insecurity matching fund total of $22,250.